Veg Tanned Leather Pouch for Shaka Original and Straight Shaka Pipes, Made in Hawai'i
A simple and durable veg tanned leather pouch that will hold a Shaka pipe and a lighter. The beauty of veg tanned leather will start to show as the leather ages.
"When you get your brand new undyed vegetable-tanned leather good, it looks a natural color. The hide is effectively naked and so will age and darken with the sun just like your own skin. Aging will continue to darken your leather. Normal wear will darken the leather as air, light, the oils of your skin, and other environmental factors do their work, eventually developing a rich color and patina. Sun exposure, daily handling, water, and conditioning give natural vegetable tanned leather a rustic look over time."
Here are a few tips to keep your artisan leather looking its best:
- Don’t get it wet, particularly in the first month
- Keep your leather away from heat sources and never blow-dry it
- Don’t use brushes with synthetic bristles to clean it — only natural bristles should be used
- Use oil or conditioner made specifically for leather weekly if the item is used frequently
- Wax occasionally to keep it in the best condition
With proper care, you can expect to get years of use from your vegetable-tanned leather goods."
Pipes, lighter are not included. You're getting ONE wallet.
Own one and you'll understand.